Seminar for Political - Campaign Analysts in EU EOMs
Brussels, 11-14 September 2017
Election Observation and Democracy Support (EODS II), a project funded by the European Commission, will organise a seminar for the position of Political - Campaign Analysts (PCAs) in European Union Election Observation Missions (EU EOMs) from Monday 11 until Thursday 14 September 2017.
- The seminar will take place at EODS offices (first floor, Rue de la Loi 82, Brussels) and it will last four days.
- The seminar aims at discussing and comparing current practices and challenges for political and campaign analysis within EU EOMs. The seminar will gather experienced PCAs and Core Team members to deepen knowledge and understanding of the main areas of assessment for the position of PCAs, while sharing practices and discussing this role.
- This event is designed for experienced analysts only.
- The seminar is designed for a maximum of 15 participants from EU member States.
- The EODS project covers travel and living expenses for participants.
- The seminar will be conducted in English.
- Applicants must be registered on the EU Roster of International Election Observers. It is recommended to all applicants for EODS trainings to update their CVs in the roster before applying.
- Applicants must fulfil the general and specific criteria specified in the application notification to be considered for the seminar. Please read them here.
- Interested individuals fulfilling the required criteria in Section II of the notification should directly apply online to EODS through this link: www.eods.eu/application. For a successful application, please fill-in theonline form and include a CV. Only online applications with the requested information and documents will be considered.
- The deadline for receiving applications is 22 August 2017 at midnight (Brussels time).
Please read carefully thegeneral and specific requirements of the notification before considering your candidacy, as only applications meeting the requirements will be considered. Due to the high level of interest for these events EODS may be unable to answer individual questions from prospective applicants.