Applications for Long Term Observer (LTO) training in EU EOMs
Brussels, 16 - 20 October 2017
Election Observation and Democracy Support (EODS II), a project funded by the European Commission, will organise a training for the position of Long-Term Observer (LTO) in European Union Election Observation Missions (EU EOMs) from Monday 16 until Friday 21 October 2017.
- The training will take place at EODS offices (first floor, Rue de la Loi 82, Brussels) and it will last five days.
- This training is intended for participants with short-term election observation experience who have not undertaken any other LTO trainings.
- The training will be conducted in English.
- The training is designed for a maximum of 20 participants from EU member States or from a Partner Country (Canada, Norway and Switzerland).
- The EODS project covers travel and living expenses for participants.
- Applicants must be registered on the EU Roster of International Election Observers. It is recommended to all applicants for EODS trainings to update their CVs in the roster before applying.
- Applicants must fulfil the general and specific criteria specified in the application notification to be considered for the training. Please read them here.
- Interested individuals fulfilling the required criteria in Section II of the notification should directly apply online to EODS through this link: www.eods.eu/application. For a successful application, please fill-in the online form and include a CV. Only online applications with the requested information and documents will be considered.
- The deadline for receiving applications is 02 October 2017 at midnight (Brussels time).
Please read carefully the general and specific requirements of the notification before considering your candidacy, as only applications meeting the requirements will be considered. Due to the high level of interest for these events EODS may be unable to answer individual questions from prospective applicants.