Application for Press Officer in EU EOMs
Brussels, 24 – 29 September 2018
Election Observation and Democracy Support (EODS II), a project funded by the European Commission, will organise a training for the position of Press Officer (PO) in European Union Election Observation Missions (EU EOMs) from Monday 24 until Saturday 29 September 2018.
- The training, that will take place at EODS offices (first floor, rue de la Loi 82, Brussels), aims at providing participants with knowledge and tools to work as Election Analyst in EU EOMs. The training will last six days and its languages is English.
- The training is designed for a maximum of 12 participants from EU member States.
- The EODS project covers travel and living expenses to participants from EU member States.
- Applicants must be registered on the EU Roster of International Election Observers. It is recommended to all applicants for EODS trainings to update their CVs in the roster before applying.
- Applicants must fulfil the general and specific criteria specified in the application notification to be considered for the training. Please read them here.
- Interested individuals fulfilling the required criteria in Section II of the notification should directly apply online to EODS through this link: www.eods.eu/application. For a successful application, please fill-in the online form and include a CV and a motivation letter in English. Only online applications with the requested information and documents will be considered.
- The deadline for receiving applications is 3 September 2018 at midday (Brussels time).
- For additional information please visit the EODS website: www.eods.eu.
Please read carefully the general and specific requirements of the notification before considering your candidacy, as only applications meeting the requirements will be considered. Due to the high level of interest for these trainings EODS may be unable to answer individual questions from prospective applicants.