Application for Electoral Analyst training in EU EOM – French Speaking Missions
Brussels, 22 – 25 May 2018
Election Observation and Democracy Support (EODS II), a project funded by the European Commission, will organise a training for the position of Election Analyst (EA) in French speaking European Union Election Observation Missions (EU EOMs) from Tuesday 22 until Friday 25 May 2018.
- The training, that will take place at EODS offices (first floor, rue de la Loi 82, Brussels), aims at providing participants with knowledge and tools to work as Election Analyst in EU EOMs. The training will last five days and its languages is French.
- The training is designed for a maximum of 12 participants from EU member States.
- The EODS project covers travel and living expenses to participants from EU member States.
- Applicants must be registered on the EU Roster of International Election Observers. It is recommended to all applicants for EODS trainings to update their CVs in the roster before applying.
- Applicants must fulfil the general and specific criteria specified in the application notification to be considered for the training. Please read them here.
- Interested individuals fulfilling the required criteria in Section II of the notification should directly apply online to EODS through this link: www.eods.eu/application. For a successful application, please fill-in the online form and include a CV and a motivation letter, either in French or English. Only online applications with the requested information and documents will be considered.
- The deadline for receiving applications is 25 April 2018 at midnight (Brussels time).
- For additional information please visit the EODS website: www.eods.eu.
Please read carefully the general and specific requirements of the notification before considering your candidacy, as only applications meeting the requirements will be considered. Due to the high level of interest for these trainings EODS may be unable to answer individual questions from prospective applicants.